For its headquarters in Geneva and its various field-offices in the MENA region, DCAF seeks to recruit experienced mid-senior level professionals interested in the position of
Programme Coordinators / Managers
· Implementation of the MENA Division’s strategy in the Middle East and North Africa
· Analysis of the external operational environment
· Design of operational strategies and associated programming, planning and budgets
· Project management and quality control (planning, execution and reporting)
· Managing relations with partner governments, international organisations and national NGOs.
· Professional experience in project management (minimum 3-5 years), in the field of governance, security and/or international development assistance.
· An advanced university degree in development, security, international relations, business management or public administration or another relevant subject area.
· Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) – good knowledge of French and/or Arabic or any other European or Middle Eastern language is an asset
· Professional interest in the Middle East or North Africa
· Knowledge of security sector governance and/or other governance and reform processes
· High intrinsic motivation
· High flexibility, including availability for frequent missions abroad and/or for international postings
· Non EU-nationals must be in possession of a valid work permit for Switzerland
Duty Stations: Geneva or Field Office (Tunis, Beirut, Ramallah, Tripoli)
Starting date: Immediately or to be determined
HOW TO APPLY:
DCAF’s Middle East and North Africa Division (OPMENA) invites interested and qualified applicants to submit their dossier with the reference «PROJC201605» to email@example.com. The application should include:
• a one-page cover letter in English describing interest, motivation and availability for working with DCAF on the Middle East and North Africa;