This function is at the core of the Centre’s partner registration and administration with the aim of providing a high quality and consistent service level to existing and aspiring partners. A secondary purpose is to ensure that critical information on the partner portfolios is document properly and available for both internal and external users. A third purpose is to ensure that the partner events, corridor missions and convening activities of the Centre are organised efficiently and with the best interest of partners in mind.
Eligible candidates should have the following minimum qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in any social science field, preferably agribusiness, communication, Business Administration, and Public Administration. Post –graduate qualifications in any of the fields will be an added advantage
· At least five (5) years of work experience with either an International Organisation or medium/large Company in an administration and/or client facing role
· Strong knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook. Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
· Knowledge of: - Administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, accuracy in terms of data management
· Good team player and good interpersonal skills, flexible and a problem solver, strong client service orientation
· Fluency in the English and Kiswahili languages is required (written and orally)
· Ability to coherently write and present simple reports
· Ability to prioritize competing demands and organise, plan daily/weekly workloads, meet deadlines and be punctual
· Ability to work independently
· Experience and skills in relationship management of partners and accuracy in terms of data management
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply now before the deadline on 25th August 2016. This opportunity is only open to Tanzania nationals.
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their applications to the address or e-mail below by 25th August 2016. Please include a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter clearly indicating which job you are applying for.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.