To ensure proper coordination and efficient and professional engagement with SAGCOT funders. This include establishment of reporting framework and system with funders. The incumbent will guide and support SAGCOT Centre Limited to ensure that:
· Strategic and coherent engagement with institutional donors is achieved.
· Partnerships and collaboration with strategic development partners, UN agencies, governmental agencies, stakeholders and constituency are fostered.
· Programme funding opportunities and targets are realized
Eligible candidates should have the following minimum qualifications
· A master’s Degree in Social Sciences is required with minimum of 7 years programme funding experience with demonstrated evidence of securing funding from major institutional donors, and other funding agencies.
· At least 5 of the incumbents’ experience in successfully managing complex donor-funded grants programs, with USAID, DFID, World Bank, and the EU among others preferred.
· Experience working in Tanzania or East Africa strongly desired.
· Demonstrated skills in effectively working, coordinating and negotiating with local institutions and organizations, donors, embassies, and other development partners.
· Ability to manage donor agreements and all required reporting requirements.
· Ability to design and implement strong internal grant control processes.
· Experience working in Tanzania or East Africa strongly desired
This opportunity is open to both international and national Tanzania.
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their applications to the address or e-mail below by 25th August 2016. Please include a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter clearly indicating which job you are applying for.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.