To support the Operations Manager in ensuring that all the HR functions of the Centre are delivered effectively and efficiently. The HR Coordinator will assist in driving a full range of human resources functions such as (recruitment, staffing, learning and development, performance management, culture and change management, staff relations and well-being), ensuring effective and timely delivery of HR services – consistent with SAGCOT Centre’s Mission, Values and Policies.
Eligible candidates should have the following minimum qualifications
- A university degree in Human Resources management or a relevant field
- A minimum of six years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Work experience in international non-profit organisations is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with HRIS or Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Understands sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of accuracy, initiative and self-motivation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and function in a fast-paced work environment
- Very strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Consistently achieves high-level results
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-working and collaboration in a multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrates and shares detailed HR knowledge and expertise.
- Sets clearly defined objectives and plans activities for self, own team or department.
- Translates strategic direction into plans and objectives
- Strong problem solving skills
· Work experience in international non-profit organisations is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply now before the deadline on 25th August 2016. This opportunity is only open to Tanzania nationals. http://www.sagcot.com
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their applications to the address or e-mail below by 25th August 2016. Please include a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter clearly indicating which job you are applying for.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.