Holder of a Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized institution, who is registered as Advocate of the High Court, with not less than 3 years experiences as a practicing lawyer. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and working knowledge of ICT Applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinates all legal issues pertaining to TUWASA and ensures the interpretation of regulations in relation to TUWASA's rights and obligations are provided to management in a timely manner.
2. Works in consultation with other heads of departments to ensure that decisions and actions taken by the authority are legal, proper, appropriate and ethical.
3. Prepares and maintains minutes of the Board Decisions and maintains in safe custody Board records and contracts.
4. Documents and distributes all Board Resolutions to responsible officers as directed by the Managing Director.
5. In Liaison with Human Resource Officer, represents and defends Authority's interests in industrial disputes. .
6. Develops individual objectives, targets and performance standards as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate supervisor.
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
If you meet the above given criteria, please send an application letter, certificates copies With all update and detailed personal Curriculum Vitae showing your age, present employer and position, current salary and other benefits, day time working telephone number, names and contact addresses of three referees to the address below on or before I FH January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. . Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply Apply to:
The Managing Director,
Tabora Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,