Human Resource Office II
Holder of a University Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or equivalent qualification with good working knowledge of ICT Applications, knowledge of labour laws and employment Act.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Advises on recruitment and selection of human resources required by the authority in the right quantity and quality, at the right time and for the right department/section.
2. Supervises maintenance of human resources records to ensure they are correctly maintained and standard procedures in respect of recruitment, grading, salaries, training, promotion and leave administration are observed by departments/sections.
3. Coordinates annual staff performance appraisal to ensure it is carried out correctly.
4. Prepares manpower development and training plans for the authority.
5. In consultation with the Accountant, submits to the Finance and Administrative Manager details of annual wage reviews within guidelines set by the Board of Directors.
6. Conducts open performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback.
7. Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of performance agreement.
8. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor.
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
If you meet the above given criteria, please send an application letter, certificates copies With all update and detailed personal Curriculum Vitae showing your age, present employer and position, current salary and other benefits, day time working telephone number, names and contact addresses of three referees to the address below on or before I FH January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. . Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply Apply to:
The Managing Director,
Tabora Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,