Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting and finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution. CPA qualification is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists in preparing bank reconciliation, bank statements and cash books;
2. Assists in checking Local Purchase Orders, proforma invoices and receipts;
3. Assists in conducting stocks and assets verification
4. Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of the individual performance agreement.
5. Performs any other duties related to the above assigned by immediate supervisor .
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
If you meet the above given criteria, please send an application letter, certificates copies With all update and detailed personal Curriculum Vitae showing your age, present employer and position, current salary and other benefits, day time working telephone number, names and contact addresses of three referees to the address below on or before I FH January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. . Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply Apply to:
The Managing Director,
Tabora Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,