Holder of Diploma/FTC in Civil Environmental Engineering or equivalent qualification with three years relevant experience in construction works.
Must have good working knowledge of ICT.
Duties and Responsibilities
1 Advises the Planning and construction Engineer on issues pertaining to construction of water supply and sewerage networks.
2. Recommends faulty water supply and sewerage structures for rehabilitation.
3. Designs and supervises extension of water distribution lines.
4. Prepares bills of quantities (BOQ) and estimates for water and sewerage works.
5. Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of performance agreement
6. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
If you meet the above given criteria, please send an application letter, certificates copies With all update and detailed personal Curriculum Vitae showing your age, present employer and position, current salary and other benefits, day time working telephone number, names and contact addresses of three referees to the address below on or before I FH January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. . Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply Apply to:
The Managing Director,
Tabora Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,