Possession of Form IV Secondary School Education and class C valid driving license and a trade test ill or advanced drivers certificate grade from a recognized institution with not less than three years driving experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drives vehicle safely taking into account traffic laws, safety of passengers and other road users and value of the vehicle.
2. Parks vehicle at safe locations to ensure it is not stolen or vandalized.
3. Carries out minor vehicle repairs.
4. Maintenance service when time is due.
5. Keeps record offuel and tyres filled within its logbook
6. Develops individual performance objectives, targets and standards in consultation with the immediate superior as part of individual performance agreement.
7. Performs any other duties related to the above assigned by immediate supervisor.
Competitive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful candidates basing on proven good track of records, qualifications, experience and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above given criteria, please send an application letter, certificates copies With all update and detailed personal Curriculum Vitae showing your age, present employer and position, current salary and other benefits, day time working telephone number, names and contact addresses of three referees to the address below on or before I FH January, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. . Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply Apply to:
The Managing Director,
Tabora Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,