MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and follow up implementation of planned training programmes.
• Coordinate trainers team.
• Ensure evaluation, reporting and follow-up of training programmes
• Contributes to the creation of annual OHS training programmes according to the Strategic Plan.
• Implement annual OHS training action plan.
• Promote OHS training events and services.
• Identify and coordinate OHS training needs from various workplaces.
• Design and develop OHS training and development programmes based on identified needs.
• Consider the costs of planned training programmes and keeping within budgets.
• Assess the return on investment of any training or development programmes.
• Provide high quality OHS related training courses and materials to all Authority's clients.
• Establish a data base of qualified OHS training facilitators.
• Maintain effective communication with clients to establish OHS related training needs
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the conducted OHS training and modify materials as may be appropriate.
• Approach clients and tailor specific OHScustomer related training courses to fit their specific requirements.
• Develop and maintain training material to the highest standards for all OHS training offered by the Authority .
• Acquire feedback on all training offered for future planning/ management.
• Ensure that OHS related training requirements are adequately specified and documented.
• Ensure that OHS related training provisions meets customer requirements and is evaluated appropriately.
• Develop and maintain training material in line with changes.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Bachelor's Degree in Education, Occupational Safety and Health or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Three (3)years' experience in OHS training or related field
Salary Scale: OSHA-Scale 5
• All applicants must be of Tanzania citizenship.
• Application letter should be handwritten with an attached up-to-date
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
• The title of the position applied for should be marked on the envelope, short of which will make the application invalid.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates as well as other relevant certificates.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
• The application must carry two (2) recent passport size photos of the applicant affixed at the top center of the first page. Application letters should be posted to the following address or hand delivered to;
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH AUTHORITY (OSHA)
P. O. BOX 519 MAHAKAMA ROAD,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submission of applications is two weeks from the first announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The successful candidates will be employed on two(2) years contract subject to satisfactorily completion of six (6) months' probation period.