REF GMT/12/2016-GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Do you want to be part of a great brand, a fantastic team and have a remarkable future?
Are you interested in building a career in the Banking sector?
We are a leading Commercial bank seeking to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates.
The Management Trainee program is designed to provide Trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank.
The Trainees will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the financial Sector through an intensive two- year on-the-job training in various functions in the bank, coupled with external training programs as well as in-house coaching and mentoring programmes.
I&M Bank Jobs - Graduate Management Trainees Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria
• Fresh university graduates in their early twenties.
• Students in their final year who will have successfully completed their studies by 31st December 2016.
• A first class degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Engineering or any other business-related degree.
• Keen interest in developing a career in Banking
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Dynamic, Creative, Innovative and Energetic
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Leadership potential
If you’re looking for a challenging career in a dynamic evolving environment, please send your application together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your academic qualifications to the email address below to be received on or before 31st December, 2016.
Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.
The General Manager, Human Resources
I&M Bank Limited
I & M Tower, Kenyatta Avenue
P.O Box 30238 – 00100, Nairobi
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.