The CompanyOur client a Listed and Regional Commercial Bank, with operations in East Africa, Anglophone/Francophone West Africa and the United Kingdom and a strong professional service culture is seeking to recruit the following roles.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:• Develop, execute and manage retail strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite;
• Agree target market selection and customer propositions within the strategy;
• Devise and agree product and sales mix;
• Define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures;
• Define and develop a service-based sales culture; and
• Develop the business cases and the analysis of Tanzania`s potential, including the physical network and self-service channels
Qualification and experience required:
•A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
•6-8 Years’ Experience in banking;
•Business Development and Customer service skills;
•Relationship/People Management Skills,
•Leadership skills, Effective Communication skills; and
•Marketing, Selling and Credit analysis skills.
Additional InformationCompetitive packages will be offered to the successful candidates depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicants.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search/index.jhtml by Monday 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.