This position is responsible for leading the organization in developing financial and accounting policies, systems and processes, tax and regulatory requirements, payroll systems and processes and financial controls, ongoing financial modeling and annual business plan. The Finance Manager will also provide leadership and coaching to all finance and accounting staff.
Eligible candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
· CPA required; MBA preferred
· Minimum of 8 years experience with at least 3 years in a senior position
· Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management required
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access and Power Point required; familiarity with PASTEL required, or similar finance and accounting software, preferred
· Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
· Excellent analytical and management skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to mentor and coach the finance team
· Knowledge of key donor reporting requirements (USAID,DFID, EU, World Bank) required
· Experience and understanding of not-to-profit accounts
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply before the deadline on August 26th 2016. Opportunities areopen for national qualified candidates. Complete job descriptions of this positions can be viewed at theSAGCOT Centre Ltd. website http://www.sagcot.com/vacancies/
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of yourCurriculum Vitae and send it to only one of the addresses below. Only short listed candidates will becontacted.