The CompanyOur client a Listed and Regional Commercial Bank, with operations in East Africa, Anglophone/Francophone West Africa and the United Kingdom and a strong professional service culture is seeking to recruit the following roles.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:• Coordinates the Bank’s IT operations;
• Analyse needs of business and develop business requirements specification documents for agreed projects;
• Provide project management services for introduction / transition of new services;
• Responsible for Enterprise Architecture and Business Architecture and periodic reviews from an IT risk perspective;
• UAT`s and USE case related testing for solutions / implementations;
• Analyses needs of business and develop business focused solutions
Qualification and experience required•Undergraduate degree;
•A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, Project Management Certifications;
•6-8 Years relevant working experience; and
•Firm grasp of software/hardware/network management;
•Project Management and analytical, problem solving ability;
•Proficiency in Microsoft Operating System,
Additional InformationCompetitive packages will be offered to the successful candidates depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicants.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search/index.jhtml by Monday 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.