The CompanyOur client a Listed and Regional Commercial Bank, with operations in East Africa, Anglophone/Francophone West Africa and the United Kingdom and a strong professional service culture is seeking to recruit the following roles.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:• Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings;
• Ensure compliance by the Bank with best Corporate Governance Practices including risk identification and mitigation;
• Filing of Statutory Returns (Secretariat related);
• Provide efficient, effective legal support services and ensuring compliance by the Bank with laws governing its operations;
• Ensure the Bank is legally protected in all its transactions, with customers and other third parties;
• Manage the Bank’s litigation portfolio;
• Facilitate recovery of delinquent accounts; and
• Render all regulatory secretarial returns.
Qualification and experience required:
•LLB undergraduate degree;
•A Master’s degree/professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
•6-8 Years relevant working experience;
•Strong knowledge of Legal services and Risk Management;
•Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, Contract Negotiations Skills;
•Good Drafting Skills; and
•Good Communication Skills, Leadership and Management Skills
Additional InformationCompetitive packages will be offered to the successful candidates depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicants.
If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search/index.jhtml by Monday 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.