The CompanyOur client is a leading logistics company that has shown significant growth and has set ambitious targets for the years to come. In order to support this growth, we are looking for outstanding professionals in the fields of supply chain manager. The candidates will be offered a career path in a world class organisation that needs professionals who challenge the status quo and are looking for continuous improvement within their department and in the cooperation with other disciplines.
Supply Chain Manager
- Supervise the Supply Chain team, looking after the procurement and stores processes, including strategic purchasing and tenders
- Ensure low cost on repair, maintenance and inventory
- Develop relationship and align with strategic suppliers
- Bachelors in supply chain management, preferably also MBA
- Certificate to practice procurement in Tanzania
- 5+ years as head of supply chain in an international industrial manufacturing company
- Ability to manage the whole supply chain cycle and drive to improve processes
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, creating purchasing strategy & plans, contract management
Additional InformationA competitive package will be offered depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant. If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online via our recruitment channel http://www.pwc.com/tz/en/executive-search.html by 11 April 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.