The CompanyOur client is a leading logistics company that has shown significant growth and has set ambitious targets for the years to come. In order to support this growth, we are looking for an outstanding business controls & process consultant. The candidate will be offered a career path in a world class organisation that needs professionals who challenge the status quo and are looking for continuous improvement within their department and in the cooperation with other disciplines.
Business Controls & Process Consultant
- Identify and close potential loopholes both in the field of finance and processes
- Convince colleagues of the need to make certain changes in processes
- CPA/ACCA, preferably MBA
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in industrial manufacturing or as a consultant Business Process Redesign
- Ability and drive to improve processes
- Ability to manage resistance and change in an organization
- Strong skills in problem solving, (numerical) analysis, communication, reporting, fraud investigation and resolution
Additional InformationA competitive package will be offered depending on the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant. If you believe your career objectives match this challenging role, please apply online by 11 April 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.