To provide support in the claims and legal department ensuring quality, timely, relevant and accurate legal correspondence to all our internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pursuing all third party recoveries with third-party insurance companies and our advocates
- Exchanging correspondence with third parties regarding the recoveries
- Giving evidence in court in matters where evidence is required to be produced in court
- Maintaining and updating the recoveries bring up diary
- Ensuring that all the recovery files are up to date
- Liaising with our advocates with regard to production of evidence in court and pursuing our insured’s to attend court
- Liaising with our service providers , that is investigators and assessors, where their evidence is required in court
- Carrying out searches in court registries where necessary
- Opening new files
- Any other duties that may be offered by the legal head
- Diploma in Law
- Qualifications in insurance an added advantage.
- IT literate in basic computer skills
- Command in English, both spoken and written