Applicants must be a holder of a form IVcertificate, Certificate from Moshi Police Training College, Certificate in Law from a recognized institution, plus 6 months training at sub-Inspector level or a Criminal Investigation course.
Worked as Auxiliary Police Assistant Commandant for at least four years.
• Overall in-charge of all Security aspects at the College – their planning, administration and control.
• Responsible for supervising all junior auxiliary police and ensures their proper training and deployment.
• Ensures that adequate resources are made available to support the security function at the College.
• Investigates cases and take people to police as directed by management
• Reports occurrences to the management and advise them on how to improve security in the College.
• Carrying out investigations of complicated cases.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting authority.
Four Years contract (Renewable)
How to Apply
The applications must be handwritten, supported with resume/CV. Two recent passport size photos and copies of Academic Certificates must be attached.
Names, positions and contact addresses (including telephone numbers) of three referees should be provided in the resume / CV
Deputy Principal Administration
Dar es salaam University College of Education (DUCE) P.O.Box 2329
Dar es Salaam