Partners In Health / Inshuti Mu Buzima is a Harvard-affiliated NGO operating in twelve countries worldwide. PIH/IMB has worked in Rwanda since 2005, partnering with the Rwandan government and Clinton Health Access Initiative to strengthen primary health systems in three rural districts, namely: Kayonza, Burera and Kirehe.
Partners In Health is seeking to recruitoutstanding candidates to fill the positions indicated in the table below.
By joining a dynamic team at Partners in Health, these positions offer unique career development opportunities for the successful candidates.
Position Title: Non Communicable Diseases(NCD) Programme Assistant
- Ensure that all completed clinical forms from NCD clinic in PIH-supported hospital catchment areas are entered into the Electronic medical record(EMR) system.
- Ensure that all clinical forms entered into the EMR are returned to the NCD clinic and filled appropriately.
- Perform scheduled site visits to health centers to ensure that data is entered appropriately in the EMR.
- Run EMR reports and queries for NCD program, as designed by the EMR programmers or requested by clinical/ EMR management.
- Generate EMR reports for NCD program when either those responsible are absent or as requested by of one of the supervisors.
- Perform data quality on all NCD data in collaboration with the EMR Program Manager and/or EMR District Coordinator and identify corrections to be made in the EMR.
- In collaboration with the EMR District Coordinators, conduct quarterly NCD data quality assessment in Kirehe, Burera and Southern Kayonza and send a report of findings and resolutions to the NCD Program Manager and EMR Program Manager. •
- A1 ( 2 years post secondary education) in management, Public Health or related field or A2 Nurse
- 2 years experience in data management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Ability to easily adapt to changing data entry protocols in a fast paced environment
- Ability to efficiently work with data and produce reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate in Kinyarwanda and English. Knowledge of French is desirable
How to apply:
Interested candidates should deliver an updated curriculum vitae with 3 referees, academic transcripts, and application letter, addressed to the Deputy Country Director, to:
Partners in Health Head Office in Rwinkwavu, or the PIH Liaison Office in Kigali, which is located with the Clinton Foundation Office in Kacyiru (between World Vision and Intersec Security).
For detailed job descriptions please visit any of the offices above. The deadline for receiving applications is 2nd April 2012, 5.00pm Phone contact: 0788305636