To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an effecient and accurate Accounting function.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Get involved in receiving, process all invoices, issuing checks, entering cash receipts and disbursements data in various forms and templets. Process expense forms and requests for payments from staff.
- Disburses funds from the office’s petty cash fund and prepares requests for reimbursement of the fund.
- Liaise with supervisors and managers to collect timesheets.
- Liaise with suppliers as part of reconciliation process if required
- To ensure all filling is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- To work as a team to achive the departmental standards
- Bachelor of Cormance/Accounting or Advance Diploma in Accountancy or Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, PowerPoint, Acces and Excel)
- Fluent in English, Written and spoken
- Highly observatory professional ethics, speed and quick to learn
- At least three years experience on the relevant post
How to Apply
AGPAHI is an equal opportunities employer and
these positions are open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to AGPAHI.
Submissions may be sent to:
The Executive Director
P.O. BOX 1628
Oyster bay, Haile Selasie Road Plot # 8 & 10,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 13/04/2012