Company Profile: Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of confectionery, footwear, food and stationery products in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the projects advisor
- Spearhead different projects in the factories
- Innovate Process Design, Development and Sustenance in the factory
- Research, design and development of new/novel manufacturing processes
- Install and commissioned new innovation projects
- Engineering projects and continuous improvements (design, sourcing, installation and commissioning of new machinery, structures and processes).
- Drafting capital expenditure proposals, managing capital expenditure budgets, supervision of contractors on site to perform works to company standards
- Perform Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and develop requirements for equipment and processes
- Assist in the preparation and development of departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Systems Regulation (QSR) manual
- Participates in the annual review of product, SOPs, Quality Plans and validation summaries of new or revalidation of existing manufacturing methods.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Engineering – in courses that incorporate BOTH mechanical and control engineering. E.g. Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, etc
- Must be a quick learner, with excellent analytical skills
- MUST be willing to do hands on work
- 3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Should be proficient in use of CAD and MS Office
- Programming knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Assembling in the manufacturing set up is an added advantage.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted