Enabling Leadership is a non-profit organization that invests in creative programs that use Sport and Music to develop Leadership Skills in underprivileged children. We have established and funded programs that today reach over 1,000 children in India, Nepal and the Philippines.
We are ready to scale our operations to reach a much larger number of children, expand the portfolio of programs, and establish activities in several additional countries.
Our programs have been fully funded through our own resources. We are now looking to secure significant donor funds to support the scale-up of our operations. We are looking to hire a Fundraising Manager working on a full time basis to develop and execute EL’s Fundraising Strategy.
You will be a key team member reporting to the Board of the Foundation. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a fundraising strategy based on EL’s current and 3-5 year strategic objectives and scaling goals. The ideal candidate is passionate about our cause, and is self-managed, strategic, creative, and flexible. This is a remote home-office based function and requires International travel.
Main Job responsibilities:
- Use creative and practical thinking to develop and implement fundraising activities including
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Managing strategic partnerships with corporates, institutional donors and high worth individuals
- Securing long-term financial and in-kind commitments
- Reaching out to large numbers of individual donors
- Maintaining and managing a donor database
- Work closely with the Communications and Social Media Manager for various events, fundraising presentations, website enhancements, etc.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to showcase EL’s impact
- Engage with and advise EL partner organizations to structure and position themselves to become financially self-sustaining
- Provide quarterly reports on fundraising activities and goals to the Board.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Fluency in one or more Asian languages would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player, self-managed and proactive with a demonstrated sense of ownership
- Experience of planning, budgeting and project management
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices
- Proficient in use of analytical tools and computer programs (word, excel, PowerPoint, database management, etc.)
Relevant education preferred
- 5+ years of experience with fundraising and sponsorship from corporate and institutional donors
- Experience with Social Media and mass marketing to reach large numbers of individual donors
Time commitment: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Please contact us on: email@example.com by sending us a brief description of your background and motivation.
You can read more about us at: www.enablingleadership.org