Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited, a member of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products strives to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Tanzanian citizens, and to this end we require the services of high calibre Tanzanians to provide a leading edge to our business.
The incumbents will directly report to the Quality Team Leader.
We require the services of a dynamic motivated Quality Controller to be based in Dar es Salaam plant.
1, Performing Quality Control activities during processing.
2. Generating Quality control monitoring reports
3. Collecting and testing retention samples.
4. Sign off simple syrup and final syrup for production.
5. Participate in quality improvement projects.
6. Participate in root cause analyses to resolve quality issues.
7. Monitor GMP in processing areas
8. Maintain lab housekeeping standards
9. Participate in calibration of laboratory and processing equipment
10. Participate in sensory evaluation of products and any other activity assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor of Sciences in Food Technology or Chemistry or any other related field with a minimum of two (2) Year’s experience preferably with FMCG" assertiveness, time management, ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance, be able to work within a team and demonstrate high integrity and honesty work ethics.
Interested and Qualified persons are invited to direct their applications to:'
Human Resources Manager,
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd,
P.O. Box 7813.
Dar es Salaam