ICS Programme Volunteer – 12 week contract commencing 5 March 2013 (10 positions)
Volunteers will stay with host families and food and other daily expenses will be covered.
Successful applicants must:
- be Tanzanian citizens living in Kagera or Mwanza;
- have completed secondary school up to Form 6;
- be aged 18 to 25;
- be able to communicate in English and Swahili;
- have been involved in community development through clubs, youth groups, community based organisations or volunteering;
- be able to work well in a team;
- be able to commit to a full-time 12-week programme away from home;
- be available for training 3 weeks before the programme starts.
Return your form by email or post to the address below:
ICS Programme Manager, VSO Tanzania, Plot No 997 Msasani, P.O Box 6297 Dar Es Salaam
Imisa.Masinjila@vsoint.org or call: +255 (0) 22 260 072/87 Ext 111