Reporting to the Business Application Manager, the Web Researcher will be responsible for:-
- Seeking, collecting and verifying industry date/information from all relevant internet sources.
- Documentation/ recording Information - Entering, Transcribing, recording, storing or maintaining collected information.
- Interpreting the meaning of Information for others - preparing reports in findings, and translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used to all units in the organization.
- Monitoring industry statistics and following trends in trade literature.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing staff.
- Identifying advertising/ marketing opportunities on the internet and advising the organization.
- Managing New KCC Presence online
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/ Computer Studies or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certified Internet Web professional or equivalent
- 3-4 years experience in use of the Internet in undertaking research surveys will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (Oral & Written) skills
- Good analytical and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Wireless universal Resource File
- Social book marking
- Online feedback forms and publications
- Intranet and Extranet integration.
- Proficiency in PHP and mySQL coupled with good understanding of Content management systems specifically Joomla
- E-commerce system Integration
- E-mail Marketing
- Search Engine optimization and submission
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
Chief Manager, Human Resource and Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 - 00100 CPO
To be received not later than 23rd March 2012.