Architect X 1
QUALIFICATIONS Holder of Degree/Advance Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized institution and must be registered with Board of f. Architect and Quantity Surveyors.Must be computer literate The applicant should not be above 35 years of age
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing and presenting design proposal to clients ts • Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
• To take the brief to identify clients needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposal l • Develop Ideas keeping in mind client's needs, building's usage and environmental impact. • Compile project specifications
• Keep within budget and time lines. . • Ensure that all works are carried out specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations. . • Make on site visits to check on project status and give feedback to the immediate supervisor.r. • Cooperate and liaise with construction professional • Follow architectural trends and advancements from local authoritieses • Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.r.
Quantity Surveyor I X 1
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE Holder of University Degree or Advance Diploma in (Building Economics) quantity surveying from a recognized University/College, She/he must be registered with professional board. Must be computer literate
The applicant should not be above 35 years of age.
Duties and Responsibilities: • Manage cost on a wide variety of new building projects. • Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance projects works.
• Prepare early stage budgets and detailed cost plans. . • Perform risk and value management cost control. • Assess documents submitted by Consultants to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender. • Preparing tender and contract documents including bills of quantities.
• Identify, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks. . • Prepare and analyzing costing for tender. r. • Provide advice on contractual claims.ms. • Undertake supervisory duties on contract from initiation to satisfactory completion of works • Value completed works and recommended payments. • Prepare manual plan and budget estimates for he repair of infrastructure and capital developments
• Participate in the preparation and appraisal of feasibility studies. . • Perform any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Estate Officer X 1
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES • Holder of Bachelor Degree in Land Management and Valuation Estates Managements. Building Economics will be an added advantage Must be computer literate and not above 35 years of age. She/He must be registered with Professional Board.
Duties and Responsibilities: • Inspect the building in order to identify defects and timely provide report superior.
• Attend with courtesy tenants complains and timely provide report to supervisor. iii. Carrying up rent assessment and ensuring that rent is paid by all tenants and timely provides report to supervisor. r. • Ensure that land rent and services charges in respect of the plots are paid promptly and timely. y. • Advice timely on matters related to property management. • Assist in developing monthly and annual maintenance programs of the properties and timely provide report to supervisor.
• Ensure that the building is promptly and efficiently, supplied with all facilities. • Perform any other duties as he/she may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Regional Manager - Singida , Mara , Shinyanga , Mbeya , Arusha
Objectives: • To ensure that postal services are developed, operated and IV maintained according to policy objectives and mission of the Corporation of providing efficient, reliable, secure and affordable services that meet the needs and expectations of the customers in the region.. • To ensure that Postal services are operated on commercial principles and meet performance standards and targets as provided in the performance Contract between the Government and the Corporation.. • To ensure that agency services are well operated commercially to meet the principle and customer expectation and benefit the organization in terms of revenueue
Reporting to General Manager Business Operations
Duties and Responsibilities: • To ensure that Postal services are developed, operated and maintained according to policy objectives and mission of the Corporation. • To ensure that Postal services meet performance standards and targets as provided in performance contract between the Government and Corporation. • To ensure efficiency operation of all Corporations business in the region by ensuring that the necessary resources are availablele • Prepare short, medium and long term plans for the development of postal business. S.S.. • To ensure that standing work procedures and regulations are followed at Post offices through regular inspections and office management auditsits • Handle expeditiously and effectively all complaints and enquiries submitted by customers rs • Provide on the job training and coaching of front line staff. f. • Conduct regular operational inspections and audit of departmental post offices and sub post offices. . • To ensure routine are observed especially the treasury functions. s. • Responsible for the efficient management of the regional office by providing close and effective supervision. n. • To ensure the key operational business units are supported by marketing Officers to promote sales and pay particular attentions to the needs of customers with a view to improving service delivery and exploring opportunities for business growth. h. • To participate in preparation of annual budget.et. • Perform any other duties as may be assigned..
Qualification and Experience Required: • A holder of a Bachelor degree/ advanced diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics/Public Administration or equivalent qualifications from recognized higher learning institutions with Computer knowledge. . • Must have three (3) years and above of experience out of which, two (2) years should be at a supervisory level in business operations of the corporation.
Other Personal Attributes: • Strong leadership qualities and ability to think strategically. . • Good communication skills and interpersonal relations. • Honesty and personal integrity. . • Computer skills and exposure to modern financial information systems. • Good in writing and submitting reports in time. • Analytical skills of financial data and business information..
Principal Estate Officer I X 1
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES • Holder of Bachelor Degree /Advance Diploma in/ Land Management and evaluation or equivalent qualifications from a recognized higher learning Institutions. She/he must be registered with professional Board. d. • Master degree will be an added advantage and the candidate must be computer literate.te.
Duties and Responsibilities: • Survey corporate properties to identify faults and initiate rectification process. • Preparation of structural survey reports, specifications, schedule of works and tender documents. . • Estimating and obtaining tenders. Placing contracts and supervises contractor's work.rk. • Prepare preventative maintenance • Supervise and process valuation reports for various purpose which TPC has vested interestt • Supervise works, fire protection system, landscape workers and fumigation of work premises. • Preparation and claiming of Corporation Assets and submit to the management. . • Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
REMUNERATION The above posts carry competitive remunerations as per Tanzania Posts Corporation salary structure.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and testimonials together with names of three referees and their (references), contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses.
All applications should be sent by registered mail or EMS Courier so as to reach the addressee mentioned below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
THE POSTMASTER GENERAL, TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION, POSTA HOUSE, P.O. BOX 9551, DAR ES SALAAM