Roles and Responsibilities
1. To drive program staff to the project areas and other project related areas
2. To coordinate transport routes in timely, cost effective and programmatically efficient manner
3. Ability to handle mileage documentation, fuel consumption monitoring and professional motor vehicle maintenance and servicing.
1. Form four leaver with a minimum of Class “C” Driving license..
2. Qualification and skills in Vehicle mechanics from a known and Government certified training Institution.
3. Experience in working with Health and HIV/AIDS patients and their family will be an advantage
4. Experience and professional ability to be involved in complex home based care services for HIV infected and affected families will be a plus.
All Applications including current CV, Academic certificates and an application letter to The ELCT Secretary General Attn to: The Director - ELCT Kizazi Kipya Project ELCT Health Department P. O. Box 3033 Arusha, Tanzania.