- To ensure uninterrupted availability (90%) of HEMM and other allied machines to meet targeted production
- To maintain availability and cost reduction control over consumption of spares, lubricant oil and fuel in all allied areas.
- To comply with all statutory requirements applicable like DGMS/IBM?Environmental/ labor dept/ISO etc
- To monitor and exercise control over cost and budget through SAP system
- To plan and execute improvement project to archive departmental objective
- to train subordinates in order to share higher responsibilities
- To sustain and ensure safety culture
- To ensure implementation of system / WCM standard
- Decision making skills, effective verbal and communication skills.
- To maintain all heavy equipment in safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- To perform daily safety and maintenance check
- To ensure that work report are prepared at the end of each day and report the same
- Problem solving skills: Solving all engineering problems related to your field and suggest the way forward on the same
Key objective of this position is to plan, organism and capability of leading a team in handling all activities of HEMM like dosser, pay leader, excavators, front end shoves etc and as well as utility machinery of mining machines to improve their availability for better production target achievement with cost efficiency as prime requisite.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of diploma in automobile engineering but preferable degree in Automobile Engineering or related discipline
- experience in Heavy loaders and Other Heavy Earth Moving Machine in mining sectors
- Three years plus working experience in HEMM equipment
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
Candidates meeting the above requirement should root their application through post
Human resources Manager,
Dangote Industries Limited,
Tanzania P.O.Box 1241 Mtwara