Assistant Treasury Manager
You will deal with cash flow forecasting, reconciliation of collections and organization of new financing. You will also ensure timely and accurate MIS reporting
- Collections management by reviewing and approving sales to collection process, confirmations of deposits and approving receipts in the sales system.
- Management of branch collections by making sure cashiers deposit collections in time and reconciled with bank statement
- Cash Management functions including performing and reviewing Bank reconciliations, releasing payments from payment system (Citidirect), making sure sufficient availability of cash balance before releasing payments. Also making proper allocations of cash between bank accounts based on interest income rate, foreign exchange business factors and risk allocation
- Making proper accounting for loans and loans classifications, interest calculations and accruals, proper accounting for all collections, Interest income and charges
- Preparing detailed monthly Cash flow and cash flow forecast, this include forecast for loans covenants and any financing need and excess Cash
- Reviewing of dealers and branch accounts and making sure sales and collections are recorded in time, follow up for any outstanding balances
- Foreign exchange risk management by ensuring all collections are kept in US dollar except for balances to meet local currency obligations, converted on the best market rate available. Revaluing the balance sheet accounts denominated in other currencies other than TZS
- Covenants managements to comply with financing Common Terms Agreement, performing quarterly calculations for review and seeking approvals from head office
- Bachelor’s Degree in BECOM, Finance, Economics Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage
- Professional certificate - CPA or ACCA
- 3-5 years of experience in financial management in a bank, Audit firm,or senior level accountant in finance department
Key Account Manager (Morogoro-1 & Mwanza-1)
Responsible for generating revenue by closing sales, credit /debt management and revenue collection.Key Responsibilities
• To achieve agreed growth rates from Corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
• Cross selling of products and services to new users and existing clients.
• Open up new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base.
• To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
• Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy
• Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our servicePosition Requirements
• University degree in marketing /communication
• A minimum of 1-3years experience in account acquisition or management.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Territory Manager, Central
You will ensure that the sales objectives for the regions are achieved as per the KPIs. You will be responsible to ensure correct implementation of company strategy through adequate coordination of sales and distribution channelsKey Responsibilities
• Coordinate sales teams in order to comply with objectives and applying correct procedures.
• Assure correct implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure high quality of training and coaching of the sales force both direct & indirect sales
• Design, develop and manage diverse ways of increasing the customer base, manage sales and distribution channels within the territory
• Review and analyze weekly sales of areas and assigned distributors by region. Permanent evaluation of performance.
• Periodically visit the regions in the territories, to ensure correct implementation of company’s policies and strategies.
• Assign targets to distributors and supervisors by product, and prepare reports for payments of commissions.
• Attend customer requirements of point of sales and distributors.Position Requirements
• University degree or equivalent, preferable Bachelor in business administration/Marketing/Business/Engineering
• 3-5 years of managerial experience with field and operation experience preferable in FMCG
IN Operation Engineer
Responsible for implementing all work requests received from NOC (network change implementation), including data files, routing changes, signalling network changes and numbering plan implementations.Key Responsibilities
•To perform all routine activities of the system according to vendor's specifications and business requirements.
• To perform detailed investigation/analysis in case of escalation of trouble tickets
• To escalate and trigger vendor support if necessary.
• To perform the integration tests for any new node or new application/feature being put in production according to the business specifications.Position Requirements
• University degree, preferably in Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering
• A minimum of 1-3 years experience in the same field.
IT Technical Support Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating all activities required to install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot desktops, laptops , software applications, office telephones, projectors, screens, video conference equipment and network hardware, network/power cabling and printers.Key Responsibilities
• Coordinate activities of technical personnel (internal/external), ensuring that users requests and problems are solved on a timely manner.
• Prepare and assign laptops, desktops to employees and keep updated inventory of assigned equipment.
• Register new purchases and disposal of equipment including lost and stolen equipment.
• Update knowledge base with resolution information, in order to reduce resolution time for future incidents.
• Prepare reports in case of major incidents and support in other duties as required.Position Requirements
• University degree preferably in Information Technology- Systems / Computer Sciences-Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunications
• A minimum of 1-3 years experience in technical support
Prepaid Voice Manager
Implement strategy to grow the voice (on-net & ex-net) business, through a thorough end to end daily processes managementKey Responsibilities
• Design and Implement end to end prepaid voice on-net and ex-net services
• Design and Implement end to end churn initiatives
• Manage end to end initiatives to ensure timely revamp or closure
• Liaise with cross-functional units for the successfully implementation of the initiatives
• Play a key role in the successfully achievement of the Departmental and Company Budget
• Manage special projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor or departmental head
• Analyze internal and market voice trends and recommend actions to improve overall Departmental and Company TargetsPosition Requirements
• Bachelor Degree: Finance, Accounts, Marketing, Economics, Statistics
• MBA [Full Time] majored in any Commercial discipline, will be added advantage
Experience and Other Requirements:
• At least 1-3 years working on Core prepaid products or similar Commercial environment
• Knowledge of pricing , trends and elasticity measurement
• Understanding of the OCS commercial functionality or any other prepaid Tech support platforms
• Knowledge in marketing mix, plan development and implementation
• Proven positive and dynamic attitude
Tigo Pesa Operations Support
To ensure money is allocated timely to Super Agents in the Tigo Pesa System, reconciliations are performed and all cash allocations are correct.Key Responsibilities
• Ensure proper administration of float in the platform and cash at the bank
• Oversee timely allocation of stock to the agents
• Daily reconciliation of stock allocations
• Oversee all the stock deleted from the system
• PIN resset as per the approved process and procedure
• Timely and properly closure of third level escalated query through remedy
• Update and ensure proper processes and procedures for operations that are performed by front line staffPosition Requirements
• Bachelor Degree is preferred in Marketing,Finance, Communication or Engineering.
• A minimum of 1-3 years experience.
Submit a CV/resume without selecting a job