The CompanyPwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Your career is just that; yours! You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC Careers.
PwC Tanzania is recruiting fresh university graduates from different disciplines. You must have graduated in 2016 or in your final year graduating in 2017.
Roles & Responsibilities
- An entry level role in Assurance and Tax Line of Service for less complex roles and responsibilities in client assignments and practice management roles e.g. research and proposals
- Completeness of information and documentation
- Perform tasks related to the specific assignments by demonstrating a level of skepticism and accuracy
- Client liaison – To be the client liaison with the lower level management at the clients as the initial and on-the-ground contact to enable one get and extract the information required from the client
- Support team members on client assignment by demonstrating an understanding of team roles on assignments
- Bachelor's degree
- O level results
- A level results
- To be an all rounded person with other life interests
- To demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified accountant is an added advantage
- Commercial awareness of business environment to be able to appreciate and create linkages to client assignments/developments
- Knowledge of current affairs
- Time management skills
- Self- management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and networking skills
- Analytical skills