Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and introduced new equipment to its fleet. The Company is therefore inviting application from qualified personnel to fill the following position.
1. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (3 POSTS)
• At least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
• Must have passed shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
• A certificate in computer Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet, Email and Publisher from a recognized institution
• Management Development Course for Executive Assistants I
• Hands on Working experience of not less than seven (7) years in a reputable organization
• Outstanding command in communication both in English and Kiswahili (writing and speaking)
(b) Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
• Assisting in coordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
• Typing letters and other documents
• Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior.
• Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
• Assisting in drafting and proof - reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
• Make official appointments and travel arrangements
• Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
• Keep record of events and documents
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her senior.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution's salary scale.
Interested applicants must submit the application letter attached with the following for consideration:
i) A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii) Certified copies of certificates, birth certificate and other relevant certificates;
iii) Two recent passport size photographs; iv) Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v) Applicant's reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers. vi) Applicants with academic certificates from foreign universities must submit proof of accreditation of issuing institutions.
5. Closing Date: The application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of appearance of this announcement: -
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM