RENOVATION OF MIKOCHENI EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Daily News dated 27th July 2016.
2. The National Social Security Fund has set aside funds for its operations during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Renovation of Mikocheni Executive Apartments.
3. The National Social Security Fund now invites sealed tenders from eligible building contractors registered with Contractors Registration Board (CRB) for Class Five and above.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to national Tenderers only as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
5. Eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and inspect Tender Document at the office of Secretary of Tender Board, 7th Floor, NSSF Head Office, Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B) Azikiwe / Jamhuri Street, P. O. Box 1322, Dar es Salaam, from 8.30am to 5.00pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English Language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application letter to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS. 100,000/= (Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only.) Payment should be in Cash, to Director General, National Social Security Fund, Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers Tower B P.O. Box 1322, Dar Es Salaam.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
8. All Tenders in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at the NSSF Conference Room, 16th Floor of Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B) Azikiwe/ Jamhuri Street, Dar es Salaam, Clearly Marked "Tender No. PA/004/2016-2017/HQ/W/07 for Renovation of Mikocheni Executive Apartments
9. The deadline for submission of this tender will be on or before Wednesday, 5th April 2017 at 3.00pm.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at NSSF Conference Room, 16th Floor, Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers, (Tower B) Azikiwe/ Jamhuri Street, Dar es Salaam
10. Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, tenders not received, tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance.
National Social Security Fund
Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers, (Tower B), Azikiwe/Jamhuri Street,
P. O. Box 1322, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 2163400-19, Fax: +255 22 2400034, E-mail: email@example.com