This position will have responsibility for developing and managing the trade marketing strategy for all sales channels. The position has responsibility related to building brand equity and sales. The Trade Marketing and BTL Specialist is responsible for working as part of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing programs associated with the growth of the TIGO brand and support Go to Market
• Design in-store execution plan in association with go to market
• Ensure in-store communication inventory and seasonality
• Develop BTL and promotional activities to boost sales
• Ensure consistency and guidelines compliance of all Tigo communications at trade level
• Control A&P execution in trade marketing expense
• Coordinate national and regional BTL agencies
• University degree, preferably in marketing, communication, engineering and business administration
• MBA or master preferably in marketing
• Trade Marketing experience, preferably in FMCGs
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years of marketing, trade, business management or franchise management experience are required
• Budget management and strong analytical skills\
Role PurposeEnsure that Technical /IT goods and services are procured and supplier relationship is professionally managed.Key Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of procurement, including supplier analysis and selection, negotiation and supply management mainly in the Technical/IT/Services categories or as directed by Manager.
- Run own tenders that have fairly high complexity and present procurement results for decision in Purchase Committee
- Develop and implement strategy of assigned category locally & Create / execute Procurement Plans
- Ensure Purchase Orders are raised in accordance with agreed price and conditions and follow up on delivery
- Give qualified support to Procurement Buyers & Contract Managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with Internal stake holders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance , Procurement , Economics or other related subjects. Masters is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement or Telecommunications Technical procurement jobs.
- Analytical and Business mindset with good knowledge of Excel.
- Must have demonstrated highest integrity in previous roles.
- Display very strong qualities of ownership and commitment.
- Integrity, Open-minded , Self-starter
Organized, ability to multi-task and attentive to detail
Role PurposeResponsible for the administration and control of budget for advertising, promotions & other expenditures related to marketing.Key Responsibilities
•Administrate Advertising & Promotions budget across categories.
•Ensure availability of monetary resources.
•Execution and control of Advertising & Promotions
•Comply with SOX processes and controls
•Comply with purchasing policies and revenue assurance policies
•Liaison with Supply
•University degree, preferably in business administration or related field.
•Core knowledge about marketing and budget related subjects.
•A minimum of 2+ years of marketing, trade, business management or franchise management experience are required
•Budget management and strong analytical skills.