The Gaming Board of Tanzania is a regulatory body established under the Gaming Act No.4 of 2003.
Its main functions are to oversee, monitor, and regulate the conduct of gaming activities in Tanzania.
The Board is seeking to recruit a qualified and competent Tanzanian for the following post.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1)
Holder of a university degree in Accountancy, Advanced Diploma in accounting or equivalent qualifications.
1) Posts ledger entries
2) Prepares Trial Balance.
3) Collects and analyses data for building up into various reports
4) Prepares weekly revenue and expenditure reports
5) Maintains and updates Fixed Assets Register.
6) Imprest Management and other control accounts
7) Bank reconciliation
8) Performs other relevant duties as maybe assigned by supervisor.
• Attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the below address enclosing:- Detailed Curriculum Vitae Two passport size photographs Photocopies of relevant academic and qualifications Names and addresses of three referees. The deadline of receiving application is 22nd March 2017 at 16:00 HRS Director General Gaming Board of Tanzania P.O. Box 1717 Tanzania