Position: Risk Management officer
Reporting to Head of Risk Management
Location: Dar es Salaam; Head Office
Responsible for assisting in implementing management function in the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement a set of risk measurements and reports including losses, incidents, key risk exposures and early warning indicators.
• Track and analyze general market information, trends and best practice for incorporation in the Bank's risk management policies and framework.
• Gather internal information to identify, assess, monitor and control the risks.
• Establish internal benchmarks (parameters/ limits) to evaluate and manage each of the risk indicators in the bank.
•nReport the risks as well as internal trends development.
• Gather market information and developments on various risks for the purpose of documenting and using them in managing and evaluating the internal risks.
• Analyze general market information and assess impact on bank's business and risk profiles.
• Advise on best practices to be followed by the bank.
• Report any noted deviations outside agreed parameters.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by management.
• Advanced Diploma or degree in banking; finance, accounting, business administration, insurance, risk management from a recognized University or institution.
• Work experience of at least 2 year in Bank's risk management.
• Knowledge of BOT Basel II Guidelines in Risk
• Management is essential.
• Knowledge in computer applications.
• Report writing skills.
Academic & Professional Qualification:
• Holder of Degree in banking or finance, economics, commence, business administration, social science or equivalent from recognized University or institution.
• Working experience of not less than 7 years as a manager or supervisor in a reputable bank.
• Computer literacy in spreadsheet/Database-
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post. The applications should indicate the positions applied for On the top of the envelope. Submissions can be dropped physically or by post in the address below: Managing Director, Tanzania Women's Bank Pic, Old Post Office Building, Mkwepu Street, P.O. Box 72604, Dar es Salaam. Deadline is: Tuesday 22nd November 2016 by pm GMT. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.