Job Title: Commercial Executive
Report To: Chief Marketing & Sales Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 (16:30)
The incumbent will manage service provision and service assurance processes seamlessly and effectively
1. Oversees and coordinates the implementation of the corporate and retail sales plans and strategies in the Company.
2. Implements and monitors the sales budget objectives and targets of the Retail business.
3. Coordinates retail and whole sale strategic planning inputs from RBUs to the overall Strategic and Business Planning process in the Company.
4. Supports the RBU’s through effective distribution channels and advertisement and promotion to implement regional sales & distribution strategies and plans.
5. Consolidates regional sale plans and monitors performance and achievement against the corporate plan.
6. Assists RBUs in developing customer’s acquisition and retention strategies.
7. Maintain appropriate interfaces with the Corporate Services Group to ensure that the credit management and collections activities are in line with the requirements of the Revenue Assurance Process and TTCL’s credit policies.
8. Provide Leadership to the section by at all times demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others in the section, being a champion of positive change and continuously working to improve all aspects of the operations of the section and TTCL.
9. Provide input as required to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and developing sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives and the TTCL Strategic Business Plan
10. Accountable for the development of employees and ensuring the section has the skills and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives
11. Accountable for performance management of employees including setting objectives, regular feedback on performance and coaching and mentoring to improve performance and maximize employee job satisfaction.
12. Accountable for developing the section budget within the framework of the corporate budget and monitoring and controlling sectional expenditures to meet the budget and maximize the effective use of TTCL’s financial resources.
13. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by respective controlling office.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• A University degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Economics. A master’s degree would be an added advantage.• A University degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Economics. A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
• Five (5) years experience in a senior position in commercial operations.
• Two (2) years experience of which in the telecommunication sector would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to guide, coach and provide direction to a number stakeholders.
• Good financial skills.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Clear understanding of the telecom market.
• Ability to grow, develop and manage a team.
MORE AND APPLY