Responsible for overall management of the branch
Duties and responsibilities
• Oversees compliance to standing instructions, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements;
• Provides effective representation of his/her area of jurisdiction
• Responsible and accountable for branch business development and performance
• Markets all the bank's products and services
• Manages the branch human resources including training, motivation, and discipline and proposal for recruitment when required.
• Control & monitor branch activities in terms of deposit levels, revenue collections, risk management & customer satisfaction.
• Ensures accurate and timeliness of reports scheduled for Head Office.
• Plan, develop and implement new business activities in line with the bank program strategies and budget.
• Guides the staff of the branch towards the achievement of approved profitability targets of the branch.
• Creation of sustainable profit for the branch.
• Provision of top quality bank product services to customers and facilitation of knowledge building/sharing.
• Effective Communication and spokes person for the branch.
• Prepares branch plan and budget.
• Mobilizes deposits.
• Promotes lending.
• Ensures branch books are properly kept and are balancing.
• Supervision of completeness of account opening documentations, dormant accounts and closure of accounts.
• Performs any relevant duties as may be assigned by Management.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a cover letter explaining why they are suitable for the post. The applications should indicate the positions applied for On the top of the envelope. Submissions can be dropped physically or by post in the address below: Managing Director, Tanzania Women's Bank Pic, Old Post Office Building, Mkwepu Street, P.O. Box 72604, Dar es Salaam. Deadline is: Tuesday 22nd November 2016 by pm GMT. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered