TANZANIA ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONICS SERVICES AGENCY (TEMESA)
The Tanzania Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Services Agency (TEMESA) was established in 2005 under the Ministry of Works, with the aim of providing efficient and effective electrical, mechanical and electronics services, reliable and safe ferry transport services and hiring of equipment to government institutions and the public at large.
4.1 DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
4.1.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide backup support services in Financial Management, Accounts,
Administration, Human Resources, Procurement, Marketing and Customer services.
• Ensure capacity building of the Agency.
4.1.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Masters Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
• Working experience of not less than ten (10) years in the relevant field, (5) of which should be in a senior position.
• Computer literacy is essential.
4.1.3 REMUNERATION: According to Tanzania Government
4.2 DIRECTOR OF EQUIPMENT HIRE AND FERRY SERVICES
4.2.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the Equipment Hire and Ferry services Division of the Agency by formulating and implementing long and short term work programmes.
• Draw up effective programmes for Equipment Hire services to ensure that TEMESA becomes a reliable source of equipment hire services including motor vehicles, plant and machinery.
• Formulate programmes for acquisition and maintenance of appropriate pontoons and strengthening of offshore services.
• Formulate effective programmes for preventive and corrective maintenance of marine vessels (pontoons).
• Liaise with investors, funding agencies and other stakeholders in the preparations and implementation of divisional development projects.
4.2.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Safety/Transportation or
• Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board as a professional Engineer.
• Working experience of not less than ten (10) years in the relevant field, five (5) of which should be in senior positions.
• Work experience in Marine safety/transportation is an added advantage.
• Computer literacy is essential.
4.2.3 REMUNERATION: According to Tanzania Government
4.3 TECHNICIAN II (ELECTRONICS) - 3 POSTS
4.3.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, repair and maintain street and traffic lights, signal controllers and printed
circuit boards (pcb) for traffic signals, computer and telephone communication networks, office equipment and appliances, cabling circuits for local area networks (lan) and wide area networks (wan).
• Assist in assembling and test experimental motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electronic equipments and components according.
• To diagnose cause of electronic malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventative and corrective maintenance.
• Assist in developing wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion.
4.3.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• FTC/Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Electronics field;
• Working experience in the relevant field is an added advantage.
• Auto Cad knowledge is an added advantage.
4.4 ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL) - 6 POSTS
4.4.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspect and repair Motor vehicles, plants and equipments.
• Assist in site survey, settings and drawing for mechanical systems and machineries.
• Repair and carry out preventive maintenance of machines.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by a supervisor.
4.4.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Form IV certificate and Trade Test II certificate in the relevant field.
• Working experience in relevant field is an added advantage.
4.4.3 REMUNERATION: According to Tanzania Government
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having
reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the
subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. The title of the position and institution applied for should be marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
vi. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vii. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
viii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
ix. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the
CV will necessitate to legal action
x. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
xi. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should
not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC.
45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
xii. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xiii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania
Commission for Universities (TCU)
xv. Dead line for application is 14th July, 2012 at 3:30 p.m xvi. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
xvii. APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING
ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE:
Secretary OR Katibu
Public Service Recruitment
Secretariat, Sekretarieti ya Ajira katika
Utumishi wa Umma
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM. DAR ES SALAAM.
TEMESA VACANCIES JULY 2012
TANZANIA ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONICS SERVICES AGENCY (TEMESA)
My Blog List
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
07/01 - 07/08
- Learning and Evaluation Manager, Twaweza East Afri...
- Transaction Advisor Services for Rwanda Integrated...
- Progressio HIV Prevention and Harm Reduction Speci...
- Tetra Tech ARD Vacancies in East Africa
- International Rescue Committee Tanzania Jobs
- Coffey International - Monitoring & Evaluation Man...
- Community Driven Recovery and Development Coordina...
- Programme Funding Officer , Brixton, South London
- Humanitarian Programme Manager , South Sudan
- UN WOMEN: REGIONAL EVALUATION SPECIALIST FOR ARAB ...
- UN WOMEN: REGIONAL EVALUATION SPECIALIST FOR LATIN...
- UNWOMEN: REGIONAL EVALUATION SPECIALIST FOR AFRICA...
- UN WOMEN: SECTION CHIEF (EVAW)
- N WOMEN: POLICY ADVISER (WOMEN'S POLITICAL PARTICI...
- US EMBASSY Housing Coordinator - Kisumu
- US EMBASSY Voucher Examiner IN KENYA
- Financial Analyst (CDC) - US EMBASSY KENYA
- Administrative Clerk (Reproduction) - US EMBASSY K...
- RwandAir Security Agents Jobs
- A.I.D Project Management Specialist (Pharmaceutica...
- Consular Assistant - U.S. Embassy, Kigali
- Chief Surveyor -Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Request for proposals to provide training services...
- New Kenya Co-operative Creameries - Procurement Of...
- New Kenya Co-operative Creameries - Procurement As...
- Systems Administrator , New Kenya Co-operative Cre...
- Network / Security Administrator , New Kenya Co-op...
- Assistant Information Systems Auditor.
- Consultancy Services in Fundraising
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya July 2012
- Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Study Coordinator - KEMRI/CDC Research & Public He...
- Insurance Officer - Central Bank of Kenya
- Head of Technical and Logistic Activity (T&L)
- Technician, Emergency Response
- Transport Manager , Mastermind Tobacco
- Web Developer Jobs in Kenya
- Customer Care Representative
- Lecturers in School of ICT, Business and Law
- Assistant Manager (Accounts Receivables)
- Program Officer -TB/HIV
- Ministry of Health Zanzibar Vacancies July 2012
- Maternal and Child Health Coordinator, Management ...
- Business Development Manager Quton Tanzania
- Chief Accountant Mwanza Urban Water and Sewerage ...
- Head of Focal Point Africa Global Reporting Initia...
- Head Partnerships and Resource Mobilisation Posit...
- Forum syd: Project Support Officer for Eastern and...
- NAFASI ZA KAZI ZA ULINZI
- Mtaalamu Wa Tiba Asilia , Neema Herbalist & Nutrt...
- Lead Curriculum Evaluation Coordinator , Institute...
- General Foreman D. B. Shapriya
- Project Manager (Oil and Gas) D. B. Shapriya
- Finance Manager AccessBank Tanzania Limited
- Storekeeper , World Food Programme – Somalia
- Logistics Assistant (Tally) , World Food Programm...
- Driver , UNICEF Somalia Vacancy
- Senior Operations Assistant , UNICEF Somalia Va...
- Senior Manager - IT Risk Assurance Services (RAS)
- Consultant - People and Change , PwC Kenya
- PwC Kenya Administrator
- Consultancy Service to Develop the University Coll...
- Review of Policies Relevant to Sustainable Land Ma...
- Finance Officer ,University Research Co. LLC (URC...
- GRANTS OFFICER - University Research
- Health Safety and Environment Manager - Eaton tow...
- Senior Programme Advisor - DANIDA, Uganda
- Administrative Assistant - UNAIDS, Uganda
- Principal Tutor - TUMU HOSPITAL LTD , Uganda
- Kampala Area Federation of Communities Jobs July 2...
- Uganda Management Institute Jobs July 2012
- Area Manager - Danish Refugee Council , Somalia
- RTI INTERNATIONAL JOBS JULY 2012
- Electrical Supervisor Nampak Tanzania
- Data Analyst Green Resources
- Driver Plan International Tanzania
- Sheq Officer Sandvik Mining
- Senior Adviser, Governance & Human Rights, BBC Med...
- Rehabilitation Officer Mantra Tanzania
- Environmental Officer Mantra Tanzania
- Adeso , Program Assistant-African Development Solu...
- Country Director - Trócaire Somalia
- Clinton Health Access Initiative , Director of Ope...
- War Child UK Country Director in DRC
- Tearfund Head of Support Services in South Sudan
- University of London, Refugee Law Initiative Gradu...
- CANADEM Site Planner for Uganda with UNHCR
- CANADEM Site Planner for Rwanda
- Supply and Logistics Specialist, (Health Systems S...
- ESTATES/ PROPERTY OFFICER , ZAMBIA REVENUE AUTHORI...
- Communications Advisor, Program Support Services i...
- INSO Regional Safety Analyst , DRC
- ZAMBIA REVENUE AUTHORITY JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Team Leader / Senior Evaluation Investigator in Ke...
- Senior Evaluation Investigator in Kenya
- IBTCI , Evaluation Investigator in Kenya
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Advisor , South ...
- Christian Aid,Regional HR Manager - West and Centr...
- International Education Expert – Palestinian Terri...
- Civil Engineer , Government of Afghanistan
- ▼ 07/01 - 07/08
- ► 2011
- PSLE-2014 EXAMINATION RESULTS - Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2014
- MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA NNE 2013 - CSEE 2013 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2014 - CSEE 2014 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Tanzania Cotton Board Jobs Jan 2013
- JOBS IN TANZANIA , MTWARA AT DANGOTE - JAN 2015
- FORM II RESULTS 2014 - Matokeo ya Mtihani wa Kidato cha Pili 2014
- NAFASI ZA KAZI UHAMIAJI
- CRDB Bank Employment Opportunities
- TIGO JOBS SEPTEMBER 2013
- World Vision Tanzania Jobs