II. JOB DESCRIPTION AND GUIDELINES
1) Advise Departments Managers on the legal opinions relating to the daily operations of the company to ensure compliance with the current legislations and the interests of the company.
2) Advise and guide the departments /Board/Central /Branch of the legal content related activities to ensure compliance with the applicable laws after being passed by the Department Manager.
3) To interpret regulatory legislation and other legal documents.
4) Attend and cooperate in Compliance and Regulatory meetings and projects.
5) To periodically review the Authority’s license rules, regulation and procedures to ensure consistency with the relevant legislation.
6) To draft and update documents, contracts, lease and license agreements for the Company.
7) To manage implementation of laws, regulations, rules, contracts, agreements and other legal instruments
8) To liaison with Legal Counsels and/or Advocates in solving Disputes facing the organization or cases in court.
9) Represent the employer in Court, Arbitration and Mediation proceedings.
10) Evaluate and review the legality of the receiving /sending documents and control of the legality of the process / internal regulations of the company.
11) To conduct research on legislation and other legal aspects pertaining to regulated sectors and the role and functions of the Company
12) Follow up and report Department Managers about any disputes and litigations involving the company and propose the method of the dispute settlement.
13) Perform other tasks assigned by the General Director or the Department Manager
1. University degree in laws (LL.B) from a recognized university
2. Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) applications.
3. Attention to Detail and Prompt completion of Assignments is highly required.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Knowledge and Experience in Court Proceedings, Court System and Litigation Matters
6. Admission as an Advocate of the High Court (an added advantage)
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.