VIETTEL TANZANIA LIMITED (HALOTEL) - MANYARA BRANCH
Viettel is one of the world’s fastest growing telecom operators that holds a national Network Facilities (NF) license for fixed line and mobile networks and is thought to be looking to roll out a third-generation mobile network based on UMTS/W-CDMA technology. It has been well known as a pioneer who has ushered in a telecommunications revolution in just a few years, transforming telecom services to a commodity for all social classes and to all rural and remote areas. Currently Viettel runs networks in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Peru, Haiti, Mozambique, Cameroon, Burundi & Tanzania
For implementing business plan in 2017 and 2018 and our development strategy, we plan to hold recruitment of talented and excellent candidates who have specialized in Telecommunication, Information Technology, accounting, financial management and finance.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
- Electronic and Telecommunication
- Information Technoloy (IT)
- Information systems
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
- Finanancial mananagement
1. Job description for Technical position
(1) Ensure the site management safety and working normally
Setup lock for fence, machine room, tank fuel and generator.
Clean the site: inside machine room, fan, the face of equipment.
Check all alarm at site:
Cooperate with NOC to test external alarm 1 time / month: running generator, low battery, rectifier failure or main fail, high temperature, opening door, low level fuel.
Configure the parameter follow regulation
Test and detect problem of battery, to optimize the bank battery follow guideline
Replace, maintenance generator: change oil, fuel filter, oil filter, air filter.
Cover the bolt of antenna mast and container house by fat.
Check the cover of Container house: Check cover of container housing: base, floor, walls, ceilings, roofs are tight, not warping, not peeling paint, not waterproof, not rust.
(2) Ensure the route cable safety and stableness.
Patrolling route cables
To clean the secure corridor of route cable
Periodic to check and evaluate the quantity of transmission network management
(3) Ensure to refuel and handover to collaborator
To organize the team or cooperate with partner to refuel. Then handover to collaborator
Cooperate with Technical Dept. and NOC Dept. to operating and monitoring the running generator of collaborator
(4) Troubleshooting mission
Troubleshooting when loss of electricity in a large area.
Troubleshooting when cable broken
2. Job description for Accountant position
- Preparing Monthly expenses report for branch.
- Make payment of different transactions according to company regulation such as contractors, BTS rental and other suppliers/venders.
- Preparation of different construction document such as compilation dossier.
- Cash Management for Advance.
- Revenue Management (sales and deposits)
- Data Managements in the ERP system (recording, approve and posting different transaction in Accounting Software – ERP, BCCS and Warehouse Management system)
- Materials management for Construction of BTS (Telecommunication Tower) in warehouse management system.
- Inventory Management (such as goods (business) and materials (constructions) stock counting according to company regulation)
- Preparing Monthly and Daily report (like VAT, Withholding Report, Revenue report, Expense report, liability report and other report needed).
- Working with Finance department (Head Quarter) and other minor duties as assigned by Branch Chief Accountant.
All applicant must be willing to work anywhere in Manyara Region or anywhere in Tanzania (Candidate from Manyara, Arusha and Singida are highly preferred
send your CV ONLY to email : email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 11/04/2017