Customer Service Trainer
The Customer Service Trainer is responsible to provide administrative and technical expertise through training delivery; including planning, administration, organization, implementation and facilitation of Vodacom products, services, systems and process inline with the Customer Service strategy.
• Design, coordinate and execute training to customer service agents, retail staff and all other customer support channels.
• Prepare, update and or review training content, FAQs, ‘how to’ quick guides, SMS for all customer service support channels.
• Design training to address performance issues as will be reported by Quality Assessors.
• Ensure that all support staff are provided with adequate training within a specified time to support product, service, system, and process changes.
• Create, manage and update the customer service knowledge base with current and relevant learning and information materials
• Compile and collate all documentation relevant to training delivery.
• Contacts and coordinate attendees and department representatives about training programs
• Schedules the appropriate training venue and prepare the physical setup
• Report on all Training & Development trends, activities and issues
• Assist outside consultants with preparing training programs. – Act as a liaison between external suppliers and internal customers where applicable.
• Administer and evaluate training program qualification tests and determine eligibility
of prospective attendees
• Prepare and or distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids. Setup presentations and update respective knowledge Base when necessary.
• Degree in Business Administration/Social Sciences/Formal higher learning education preferably in Education/or Degree Diploma in Social Studies.
• Previous experience as a trainer in a corporate multinational environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge in telecommunications product and services as well as Call Center will be an added advantage
• Telecommunication experience would be advantageous
• Knowledge of current Vodacom Products and Services, Customer Support Processes and Procedures is an added advantage.
• Ability to deliver and meet tight deadlines.
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays and as needed.
• Planning and organizing & Strong presentation skills.
• Strong computer literacy conversant with Word, excel & Power Point.
• Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili and exceptional written communication skills in both languages.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to employees, training consultants, etc.