Risk Management officer
Reporting to Head of Risk Management
Location: Dar es Salaam; Head Office
Responsible for assisting in implementing management function in the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement a set of risk measurements and reports including losses, incidents, key risk exposures and early warning indicators.
• Track and analyze general market information, trends and best practice for incorporation in the Bank's risk management policies and framework.
• Gather internal information to identify, assess, monitor and control the risks.
• Establish internal benchmarks (parameters/ limits) to evaluate and manage each of the risk indicators in the bank.
•nReport the risks as well as internal trends development.
Responsible for overall management of the branch
Duties and responsibilities
• Oversees compliance to standing instructions, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements;
• Provides effective representation of his/her area of jurisdiction
• Responsible and accountable for branch business development and performance
• Markets all the bank's products and services
• Manages the branch human resources including training, motivation, and discipline and proposal for recruitment when required.
• Control & monitor branch activities in terms of deposit levels, revenue collections, risk management & customer satisfaction.
• Ensures accurate and timeliness of reports scheduled for Head Office.