Pilot-in-Command - Dash 8 (10 Posts)
• Must possess Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and with performance "A". Must additionally achieve the following:-
• Minimum of 4000 hours flying experience of which 2000 hours must be command on multiengine aircraft; Above 17 ton.
• Group 1 endorsement on DASH 8 or Equivalent with a minimum of 500 hours command on type;
• Pass an oral interview and flying acceptance check conducted by the Company;
• Must pass a Base and Route check with an Instrument Rating within 10 and 70 hours respectively;
• Track record of good performance as a Commander and no accident record.
b) Duties and responsibilities:
• To command the aircraft with due regard for safety and comfort of passengers at all times.
• To maintain a high standard of discipline, appearance, uniformity and promptness on their Co-Pilots and Cabin Crew.
• To determine that commercial aspects of their flights are achieved and whenever safety is not impaired to obtain additional revenue load for the Company.
• To ascertain that they are briefed of Flight Plans, Notam, Fleet Notices, Weather and any pertinent documentation and service items that their flight may require.
• To verify that the loading of their aircraft has been performed in accordance with laid down procedures.
• To report all incidents and accidents.
• To verify that all documents/certificates required being on board the aircraft are available and valid.
• To accept and sign for diplomatic mail, precious cargo and supervise their stowage aboard the aircraft and handover to destinations.
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
Terms of Employment:
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
Interested applicants must submit the following for consideration of the applications:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified copies of all certificates, licenses testimonials birth certificate and other relevant certificates;
iii. Two recent passport size photographs;
iv. Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v. Applicant's reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM