Location: Mwanza, Mara, Geita, Simiyu, Kigoma, Tanga, Pwani, and Dar es Salaam
– Required Education: Medically trained personnel (nurse, clinical Officer, laboratory technician, etc)who have current qualifications and training in phlebotomy and HIV testing duties. Preference given to those who also have a Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Social Sciences or similar field from recognized academic institution.
– Demonstrated working experience of minimum 1 year providing HIV testing and counseling services with demonstrated familiarity with MOH tools and procedures for HIV testing and care management. Preference given to those who have additional experience with community-based HIV programs targeting adolescent girls and young women and other Vulnerable population.
Position Title:Data Officer (7 positions-one per region)
Location:Mara, Geita, Simiyu, Kigoma, Tanga, Pwani, and Dar es Salaam
– Degree, Advanced Diploma or Certificate in data management or relayed field; preference given to those who have experience with community-based HIV programs targeting adolescent girls and young women and other vulnerable populations.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant (5 positions-one per region)
Location: Geita, Simiyu, Kigoma and Tanga
– Certificate or advance diploma or equivalent; degree will be added advantage
Position Title: Project Coordinator ( 7positions -one per region)
Location: Geita, Simiyu, Kigoma, Tanga, Pwani, and Dar es Salaam
– Preferred Masters in Public Health with field experience; minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Medicine (MD) or similar field from a recognized academic institution.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV within 7days from from the date of this advert via email, mentioning in the subject line the Position Title and Preferred Region (s) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do NOT attach any certificates when submitting online.
ICAP is an equal opportunity employer; women and person living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply