Invitation for Pre-qualification
Tender No: PA/004/2010-11/HQ/W/28
CONSTRUCTION OF KIGAMBONI CABLE
STAYED BRIDGE (680 m) AND ITS APPROACH ROADS (2.5 km) TO BITUMEN STANDARD
1. Kigamboni area is located on the eastern side of Dar es Salaam City and is separated from the main City by a sea creek. The proposed Kigamboni
Bridge will be located at Kurasini Creek in Dar es Salaam. The Bridge will connect to an approach road of about 1.0 km that will cross the TAZARA Railway line to the north and will intersect with Mandela Road at grade. On the kigamboni side the Bridge will connect to an approach road of about 1.5 km that will intersect with the Kigamboni Ferry-Kibanda Road. The works shall involve the following;
(i) Construction of two reinforced concrete pylons of a cable stayed bridge with centre span of 250m and total bridge length of 680m,
(ii) Installation of wax coated stay cables including anchorages,
(iii) Construction of six (6) lanes-dual carriageway with two (2) sidewalks pre-stressed box girder concrete deck of 680m total length and 27.5m total width,
(iv) Construction of two (2) reinforced concrete abutments founded on piles,
(v) Construction of retaining structures of 450m length,
(vi) Construction of six (6) lanes dual carriageway to bitumen standard approach roads of about 2.5 km.
(vii) Construction of one toll plaza on Kigamboni side.
2. This invitation for prequalification follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in the Daily News, of 19th May 2010.
3. National Social Security Fund (NSSF) has set aside funds towards the cost of construction of Kigamboni Bridge and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds for eligible payments under the contract for construction of Kigamboni Bridge. The fund intends to pre-qualify contractors and/or firms for the construction of Kigamboni Bridge. It is expected that invitations for bids will be made in June, 2011.
4. Pre-qualification will be conducted through the procedures specified in Regulation 15 of the public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-Consultant Services and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2005 – Government Notice 97 of 15th April 2005, and is open to all firms and voluntarily formed joint ventures.
5. interested applicants may obtain further information from and inspect the prequalification documents at the NSSF Head Office, Benjamin William
Mkapa Pension Towers, 7th floor PMU Office, (address below) from 08:00am -5;00pm. A complete set of prequalification documents in English may be purchased by interested applicants on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of
Tshs. 250,000/= (TShs. Two hundred fifty thousand only) or its equivalent in freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash payable at Cash Office; 14th floor Benjamin W. Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B), Azikiwe Street.
6. Applications should be submitted in sealed envelops, delivered to the address below by 10.00 hours on 21st April 2011 and should be clearly marked “Application for Pre-qualification for the Construction of Kigamboni Bridge and its Approach Roads”.
The Director General,
National Social Security Fund (NSSF), P.O.Box 1322, Dar es Salaam,
16th Floor, Benjamin W. Mkapa Pension Towers (Tower B), Azikiwe Street. Tel: +255 22 2163400 – 19
Fax: +255 22 2200019. E-mail; email@example.com
7. Late tenders, electronic tenders, telegraphic and tenders not received and not opened at the tender opening ceremony shall not be considered for pre-qualification irrespective of any circumstances.
CONSTRUCTION OF KIGAMBONI CABLE STAYED BRIDGE
Invitation for Pre-qualification
My Blog List
Market Intelligence Analyst - International Post Corporation - About the International Post Corporation International Post Corporation (IPC) is the leading service provider of the global postal industry that provides l...2 days ago
- ► 2016
- ► 2015
- ► 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
04/03 - 04/10
- Local Government Adviser - Promoting Decentralisat...
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Mail Ser...
- Independent Consultant to review Grants Proposals ...
- Executive Assistant – International Federation of ...
- Senior Visa Processing Officer (LE6)
- Information Communication & Telecommunication Offi...
- ROUTINE RERIODICAND SPOT IMPROVEMENT OF ROAD MAINT...
- PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF HOTEL BUILDING
- Systems Administrator - SEDA
- Administrative and Logistic Officer – based in Lin...
- Ewaso Ngiro South Development Authority Jobs
- Program Assistant for Adaptation Learning Program ...
- Kenya Petroleum Refineries Vacancies
- Territory Manager - Lubricants
- Senior Officer New Business
- Kenya Accreditation Service Vacancies
- YouthSave Project Manager
- Assistant Security Officer
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation (EGPAF)...
- Procurement and Logistics Officer - World Agrofore...
- Director for Strategic Information (DSI) Services
- Director of Technical Services
- Research Associate - Aga Khan University
- National Democratic Institute Jobs
- Senior Technical Advisor for Family Planning and R...
- Farm Director - Manager
- UNDP Kenya Programme Associate (G6)
- Investment Dealer - Stanbic Bank
- Plant Environment Coordinator
- Kiswahili / Humanities Editor
- Information Systems (IS) Auditors
- Maseno University Deputy Vice-Chancellor in-Charge...
- Head of Sales and Marketing - East African Portla...
- Programme Officer, Standard Setting Unit
- Programme Officer, Process Management Unit
- Senior Africa Forecaster
- Deputy Chief of Party / CSO Capacity Building Advi...
- Head of Office - Kenya
- CHIEF, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- TECHNICAL ADVISOR – TRANSFRONTIER CONSERVATION ARE...
- PROCUREMENT EXPERT – OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING PR...
- PROCUREMENT EXPERT – COMMUNICABLE DISEASES PROJECT...
- Product Manager
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Corporate Sales / Marketing Executive
- Regional Sales Manager (Arusha / Dodoma / Mwanza)
- JOB VACANCIES IN TANZANIA
- Research Specialist - Harvard School of Public Hea...
- Pharmaceutical Management and Supply Chain Special...
- Program Manager, Morogoro
- UNESCO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- INVITATION FOR BIDS KYELA DISTRICT
- PROPOSED REHABILITATION AND/CONSTRUCTION OF STAFF ...
- Roads Maintenance Works for the Financial Year 201...
- CONSTRUCTION OF KIGAMBONI CABLE STAYED BRIDGE
- SENIOR FOOD SECURITY AND NUTRITION EXPERTS
- Operations / Quality Assurance Officer
- IT Assistant Job - Emergency Plus Medical Service...
- Country Sales Manager – Corporate
- Information Systems (IS) Auditors
- Human Resource Administrator & Executive Assistant...
- Facilities Manager - African Population and Healt...
- Regional Compliance Officer
- Assistant Administrator - European Union Delegati...
- Project Engineer and Shelter Supervisor
- Regional Technical Advisor in Resource Mobilizatio...
- Nutrition Officer (Hagadera) - International Resc...
- Energy Regulatory Commission Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer
- Chief of Party, Senior Technical Advisor, M&E Dire...
- Chief of Party – Yes Youth Can
- Deputy Chief of Party – Yes Youth Can
- Financial Services Advisor – Yes Youth Can
- Oxfam International Country Director
- Senior Programme Manager
- Regional WASH Advisor
- HSP Security Officer
- HSP - Project Manager
- Vredeseilanden East Africa Job Vacancies
- Head, Outreach and Research, Training Leader and ...
- Senior Officer (Forests & Climate Change)
- Water Programme Policy Advisor
- Senior Policy Analyst, EFA Global Monitoring Repor...
- Coordinateur Logistique
- Responsable de Base
- Médecins, Nutritionnistes et Infirmiers
- Coordinateur Sécurité Alimentaire
- Responsable Programme Cash & Market related Activi...
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Controller - Green Resource
- People Development Manager
- Senior Researcher (UWEZO East Africa)
- Assistant to Head of Twaweza
- Accountant, Twaweza/Uwezo
- Head of Marine Programme
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Senior CPD Programme Officer
- Purchasing Agent - American Embassy Tanzania
- DRIVER UNREDD PROGRAMME TANZANIA
- ▼ 04/03 - 04/10
- PSLE-2014 EXAMINATION RESULTS - Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2014
- MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA NNE 2013 - CSEE 2013 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2014 - CSEE 2014 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Tanzania Cotton Board Jobs Jan 2013
- JOBS IN TANZANIA , MTWARA AT DANGOTE - JAN 2015
- FORM II RESULTS 2014 - Matokeo ya Mtihani wa Kidato cha Pili 2014
- NAFASI ZA KAZI UHAMIAJI
- CRDB Bank Employment Opportunities
- TIGO JOBS SEPTEMBER 2013
- World Vision Tanzania Jobs