To improve the value and grow the Mass & Youth Customers, minimize value churn and upgrade customers from Mass segment. Segment specialist needs to create a roadmap that delivers the right product mix, customer experience and retention strategies that are deployed throughout the organization, whilst working with a virtual team across the company encompassing Products & Services, Customer Experience, Sales & Distribution, and CVM teams among others
- Develop and implement a twelve month roadmap for the Mass & Youth customer segment in partnership with the other Business Units encompassing the full customer journey from acquisition, value growth and retention (including loyalty initiatives)
- Grow the Mass & Youth Customer base & revenues by acquiring new customers from the competition, growing and retaining the existing Mass & Youth customers
- Define value propositions for the Mass & Youth sub-segments based on their pain-points & gains/desires
- Define and re-define segment strategy & executionPartner with commercial teams to drive segment specific roadmaps and action plans, ensuring the appropriate level of analytics is deployed to drive decisions.
- Forward-looking strategies should to be driven by market and user insights, as well as an understanding of the changing trading environment.
- Drive prioritization of commercial activities based on segment and value Champion segment growth throughout the organization
- Build strong relationships with the Customer Insights, Products, Factory (technical), CVM, Customer Ops, Marketing and S&D teams.
- Ensure all business areas are aligned on the importance and strategy of the Mass & Youth segment, moving away from a product-only view
- Ensure that alignment exists (where appropriate) between areas to make sure there is a holistic segment approach
- Collaborate with the S&D and COPs team to ensure right segmented customer experience exists from acquisition throughout all the customer lifecycle
- Maintain a deep knowledge of consumer product needs, traffic drivers and behaviours, including appropriate acquisition, retention, re-engagement, and win back initiatives
- Drive an increase in the Net Promoter Score for the Mass & Youth segment
- Ensure tools and segment tracking is at the core of commercial execution
- Develop clear and insightful KPI reporting of the Mass & Youth segment
- Ensure strong alignment between business performance and reward mechanisms required to drive segment performance
- Engender a culture of innovation and insight, challenging the status quo whilst maintaining the integrity of our commercial businesses
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree in Economics/ Business administration/ Telecom or related areas.
- Minimum of 7+ years of demonstrated working experience (preferably within a service orientated industry e.g. Telco, Banking etc.)
- 3+ years of demonstrated Segment management experience for telecom or other industry