SUPPLY OF UNIFORMS AND SAFETY GEARS – GAS PIPELINE
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
1. This invitation for Tenders Follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender that appeared in the Daily Newspaper, Issue no. 118893 dated 6th July, 2016.
2. The Tanzania Petroleum development Corporation (TPDC) has set aside funds for its operation during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for SUPPLY OF UNIFORMS AND SAFETY GEARS- PIPELINE
3. The Tanzania Petroleum development Corporation (TPDC) now invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for Supply of Uniforms and Safety Gears – Pipeline. More details of items required indicated in the Schedule of Requirements.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering Procedure specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013- Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of Secretary of the TPDC Tender Board at Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers, Tower ‘A” Jamhuri/Azikiwe Streets Dares-Salaam, Tanzania, Room number 101 on the 10th floor between 9.00 and 15.00 hours from Monday to Friday inclusive except on Public Holidays.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration in the format provided in the Bidding documents.
7. All tenders in one (1) original plus Two (2) copies, properly filled in, enclosed in sealed envelopes must either be delivered by hand and deposited in the Tender Box located at room number 401 on the 4th floor at Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation, Head Office ,situated at Benjamin Mkapa Pension Towers, Tower ‘A’ Plot No. 23/90/-23/92 Azikiwe/ Jamhuri Streets Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania or be sent by registered mail or Courier Services to The Managing Director, Tanzania Petroleum
Development Corporation, P.O. Box 2774, Dar es Salaam.
8. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English Language may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon submission of a written application to The Managing Director, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation, and P. O. Box 2774, Dar es Salaam upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tsh 100,000 (Tanzanian Shilling One Hundred Thousand Only), through CRDB Bank, Account Name: TPDC Main Account, Account Number: 01J1007309500 to The Managing Director, Tanzania
Petroleum Development Corporation.
9. The deadline for the submission of tenders is 11:00 hours local time on Tuesday 20th June 2017. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Boardroom, room number 106 located on the 10th floor Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation, Head office at Benjamin William Mkapa Pension Towers, Tower 'A' Plot No. 23/90/-23/92 , Azikiwe/Jamhuri Streets, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. The outer cover shall be clearly marked TENDER NO: PA/031/2016-17/G/2
LOT 4 FOR SUPPLY OF UNIFORMS AND SAFETY GEARS – PIPELINE, BEFORE
11:00 HOURS ON TUESDAY 20TH JUNE 2017.
10. Late tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
11. Tendering documents must be delivered to the following address:
Acting Managing Director,
Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation,
P.O. Box 2774, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Benjamin William Mkapa Towers, Tower “A”
Room No. 401, 4th floor.
Tel: +255-22 2200103-4, 2200112