The BackOffice Supervisor will be responsible in supervising all Back office day to day operations in Backoffice. This include all related issue on M-Pesa, VAS, DATA, Project and Managing Refund and recon as well as assigned other duties at specified time period depending on the customer operation needs.
- Oversees implementation of an action planned by Management to provide superior quality support to the business partners, M-Pesa Super dealers, Agents, Banks and M-Pesa Customers life circle as well as all support that need Back office support
- Review and improve the support processes and policy to increase customer satisfaction in relation to Customer Service Strategy and company (Vodacom ways) as a whole.
- Work in conjunction with other stake holders across departments to improve Services Level and Fist call resolution and make sure customers are satisfied.
- Analyze trends, reasons why customers contact call centre or Back office, then share the suggestions and recommendation toward call reduction, Improve Services Level and FCR as well as customer Experience
- Directly handle escalated customer queries and complaints from all Back office inlet Chanel
- Ensuring quality service is offered by evaluated logs through any authorized means including using QA evaluation
- Oversees and request that the appropriate partner management tools and Vodacom system tools are in place, in order to seamlessly Back office and call Centre operation
- Overall Managing of both Airtime and M-Pesa Back office refund wallets as well as provide reconciliation report for toping up the wallets
- Managing Back office shift schedule for smoothly running of back office operation
- Manage Back office resources as required to support internal and external customers’ demands.
- Oversees and Implement VTL policies for Safety and Healthy and monitor practices in relation to staff wellbeing
- Provide daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and Yearly presentations report to Line Manager in agreed time.
- Closely managing of Back office escalated ticket that are done in agreed SLA
- Manage projects that come at Back office for improving Call center or back office performance
- Manage M-Pesa reversal desk by making sure all reversal request are done within agreed SLA by adhering to reversal policy and procedure
- Oversees and control the scheduling and working hours of VTL and outsourced staff for clarity in processing timely payments. Ensure close monitoring of hours in relation to effective and efficiency of staff.
- To diligently attend any other duty as assigned by Manager or HOD when needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years relevant experience (Sales and Marketing, Customer Service Operations or Product and Development).
- Degree / Diploma and or relevant experience
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Computer skills training at an intermediate level (excel, word and power point are essential)
- Outstanding individual performance record in a related field.
- Good understanding of people management principles, understanding of analytical reporting and can interpret standard back office data and statistics.
- Training in Management information system, Analytical and design, customer relationship management, business administration and team building courses, will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills – Sharp technical acumen complimented by strong industry knowledge.
- Stakeholder engagement – delivery of results through key stakeholders and partners
- Customer focused – solid understanding of the customer
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, ready to work weekends, after normal working days and in shift pattern.
- Operational Management – experience with call centre management and its dynamic environment.
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners/outsourced company
- Work under shift bases
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Process-Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching customer care; able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization opportunities
MORE AND APPLY