ZONAL MANAGERS – 4 POSTS (ARUSHA, DAR, MBEYA AND MWANZA)
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Managing Director. She/he will have overall responsibility for the development of business and management of corporate relationships including monitoring of projects in the Zones. She/he will also be responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the Zonal Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Scan zonal business environment to identify potential projects for the bank and acquire in depth knowledge of key business opportunities within the zone.
2. Identify business opportunities and develop good customer relationships including cross selling of all TIB products to achieve set targets.
3. Stay up-to-date with all key developments affecting bank’s business within the zone and maintain client relationships including visiting existing customers periodically.
4. Undertake physical site visits to observe ongoing operations and prepare report on each customer visit, highlighting all major business/environmental issues pertaining to the credit/customer, and including recommendations as appropriate.
5. Prepare monthly business development reports highlighting efforts made and success attained over the period.
6. Review and fully understand project concept, expected performance outcomes and conditions as detailed in the Information Memorandum and Project Completion Report.
7. Establish business relationships with key management figures of the clients to gain access to operational issues and be able to advice appropriately.
8. Ensure adherence to repayment schedules and timely submission of all documents and periodic reports from the clients.
9. Assess operational and financial performance of the projects and prepare periodic reports for submission to the Management.
10. Identify the pledged securities, assess them periodically and make sure they are properly insured.
11. Identify early warning signals, document them and propose appropriate corrective measures timely.
12. Identify potential for business expansion and/or diversification from the existing clients.
13. Undertake temporary loan restructuring/adjustment where necessary and motivate for approval of the new structure.
14. Prepare and implement budgets and plans, including setting and achieving measurable targets.
15. Review work performance of staff in the Zonal Office including their development and welfare in line with the bank’s objectives.
16. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Deputy Managing Director.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
1. Must possess a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related discipline obtained from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Must posses a post-graduate Degree in a related discipline.
3. Minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience of which five (5) must be in a senior position in related function.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
5. Highest degree of integrity, excellent and well developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Must be computer literate.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing:-
1. An application letter.
2. Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
3. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
4. Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
5. Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date is 29th June 2017.
TIB Development Bank
Building No. 3; Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Dar es Salaam
Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tib.co.tz